Sunday, April 01, 2007

Psalm Sunday~

Today went to church and its Psalm Sunday....Do you realise that people are holding on to a palm leave?? Thats what we have on Psalm Sunday....The mass was like 1.5 hr....and I was alone....My younger sis went to Genting, my dad go for the chinese mass early in the morning which is like I cant wake up, my mum go for work and my youngest sis go after her class....After that rush down to Bishan to collect the bag I bought from online....I think it was quite nice....hehe....Love it....Then waited for my friend for so long!!! And then was approached by an insurance agent....eh...abit look like Daosheng nei(Used to be a Hunk from BBSS)....ahaha...Then we talked since I also got nothing to do....Then realise is the same insurance company as the one I bought from like last oct...Then suddenly my agent came lo....ahaha....Shocked...anyway talk for a while and continue to wait for my friends....then feel abit hungry as I dint eat lunch and then was like 3.45pm le...went to get a cookie from Subway....hehe....think it is quite heavy....then finally my friends come and we go to Orchard...which is like AGAIN...thought they say dont wanna go there de....ahaha...Overall today I waited 3 hrs...not that bad....hehe....Lucky they came...if not I will think they pulling an April Fool joke on me....went back to WestMall to return book and borrow another book...cant imagine I am that studious to read books....OMG!! ahaha...Yawnz...Need to catch some sleep....

No comments: