Friday, April 20, 2007

This is my day....

YESH! Today is FRIDAY~! Have been looking forward to this day since Monday...hehe...Tmr going Batam with my mum, dad, grandpa and aunt....Wohoooo...my sis not going....hehe...can go there for SPA~! Wahaha...hopefully there is free time...Haven been doing much work out this week...Oopppss...And yar...have been always told to eat more normally for lunch by all my friends....Ahaha....I will try...but as to why...It is because I dont like wasting food...so might as well get something that fits my stomach just nice right...hehe...."Sensitive to Starch" I must say is quite true....Is like when I had starch I will feel very sleepy....Not only that, all my effort will go down to the drain...eat less starch=slimmer....hehe....dieting has been part of my life....exceptions only for special ocassion like Birthdays or what that is called for celebration...At least once in a while doesnt make me FAT!! I cant stand all the FAT in me!! TSK....Work is really boredom...No shuai ge, No fun, No talk, No music, No everything except WORK and EXCEL!!! I will go MAD!!!The Shuai ge haven seen him since wednesday....Sobx...There is no motivation in work... Give me some motivation....wahaha...Till then lo...I REALLY MISS MY FRIENDS~! Thanks Mahesh for chatting with me on MSN when work is really bored...I really miss you...TB25, TB22....AND ALL~!! Single Life is SO NICE yet abit lonely.....

No comments: