Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I miss my FRIENDS~!

Nothing to do....Slacking the whole day....Cant stand the quietness of the envt....Cant stand having nothing to do and acting busy....Cant stand reading those boring and meaningless( I dont even understand) powerpoint slides....Hoping for end of May to come...Then I will have loads of work to do...and I wont be worrying of falling asleep!! Haha....Will be paid without doing anything for 2 months....Mar and Apr.....Sounds Im so bad....and so lazy....Hopefully there's things I can do...Seeing them busy with their work and me acting busy is really not a nice feeling...Meeting up with friends later....Yippppppeeee~! Doing some catching up....have been years since we last catch up with one another....I miss my friends!!! TB22, 25!!Guides and Scouts friends...Sec School friends....I think Desiree( My Pri Best Friend) would have been delivered her child now bar....Never see her working.....haiz...I really miss my friends!! Till then...

No comments: