Sunday, April 08, 2007

Its Sunday~!

Yippppeeeee~! Today is SUNDAY~! I'm loving weekends~!!! Today went to The Central with mom...ahaha...nothing much though....Saw many people queueing for the Stephanie Sun Autograph session....Its like so crowded there....I saw someone whom we had worked before in Motorola, Cory...There are quite a number of shop....and they sell nice stuff...not too high end....and also not so low end...its a mix of both product....We went to B1 to have something....we bought a croissant look alike...but it tasted like bun...very soft and nice...at the Petit house, was shown on TV...Not bad...but not very tempting...After that we go to outram....mom wanna get something....then we go home and had our haircut at the neighborhood saloon which my sis say not bad....my fringe is extremely SHORT!!!I miss my friends....Tmr work again....Tsk Tsk....Bored...

No comments: