Saturday, September 02, 2006

Birthday Blast~!!

Here comes the month of SEPTEMBER...the starting of September blast me with all my friends' birthday continuously....Firstly...3rd Sept is HanYang's....4th Sept is YanFang's ....5th Sept is Jocelyn...28th Sept is YeTing's...29th Sept is Chuan Ming's...Sooo many people born in the month of SEPTEMBER....pocket gonna burnt big hole..and especially when I dont have income during the hols....arghz.....Save ME...Im too picky in finding job bar....hehe...cos I dun wanna do sales job...not that i dont like...but i think i wanna gain more experience in doing admin job so that when I grad next year...finding office work will be easier...hehe...Hols started and Im slacking at home....haiz....getting fatter lo....wahaha....sounds so pig lo...always eat, watch tv, sleep....thats what I do everyday....PENGZ....Short post here lo....till then~!

No comments: