Monday, September 11, 2006

First Day of WORK~

Today is my first day of work...As a receptionist.....I have to boil the water first thing in the morning....the people there consist of aunties, uncles and some young adults...its a accounting firm...and the aunties are all very 'in'...watch youtube de....OMG....and they listen to my JAY CHOU's SONGS!!!!Wahaha....SHOCKED!!! They always sing Qian Li Zhi Wai(Jay's new album's song)....wahaha...shocked lo....and the MD is a FEMALE...I always dislike female boss...I just dont understand....I always think that female boss the attitude to people is always SO BAD!!Unlike the other male MD...He is nice...maybe so far the female bosses I had been working with got Attitude Problem bar....But I wont be that kind of attitude boss...I believe in working things out in an amiacable way....and relating more with my employees...and not always bossing around...hmmm...to think she really looks abit like my previous female supervisor when I was working in Motorola...OMG!!!! Anyway...trying to learn how to be a receptionist..wahaha..never been working in this line before....shall hope everything will be fine....gttg le...need to catch some sleep...need to wake up at 6 every morning and squeeze with people in the MRT....Formal wear everyday plus MAKEUPS...need alot of time to prepare...ok...Im currently working at Cecil Court which is near Tanjong Pagar...Anyone working near there or happened to bypass there during lunch hour we can have lunch together cos I always eat alone...Cos they always go off early or pack back....till then lo~!

No comments: