Sunday, September 17, 2006

IMF Event @ Jewel Box

Today is the IMF event at Mount Faber Jewel Box....TIRED TIRED TIRED....its what I can say....whatever happened in the event must keep highly confidential....WAHAHA...anyway...it was quite tiring....standing there like a stone...like Im one of them...ahaha...I was asked to stand in the ballroom...so I saw the whole show....saw the girl who participated in the Project Superstar and featured in the show Holland Village...She's the model for the fashion show....wahaha...currently very tired....massaging my legs now....really saw people from different countries and their dress sense are all very different....not making any bad comments here....after the whole event we took cable car to haborfront and then we went home...all so tired...hmm...I must say the Jewel Box is really very nice....the whole event seems not bad...Yawnz....gotta go sleep...wake up real early today.....Yawnz....Till then...

No comments: