Friday, September 15, 2006

Exam Result OUT!!

Today got back EXAM RESULTS!!! So Happy...cos my GPA is the highest of all my Years in Ngee Ann....wahaha...my results never hit 3...this is my first time hitting 3...but I dont feel any pride in it....cos this sem is really much easier than Year 1 and 2....so not hitting 3 is a shame bar...thats what I feel....above comments is purely according to myself wor...not offending anyone here....ok...I got all Bs...abit not of what I expected....cos I thought maybe can get A for 1 module but dun have...Nvm...but since this sem I dint get even a C or D....I should be happy le bar...past few sem has been seeing both alphabeths for too many modules le....and I did study for all exams....but always not coming out the things I studied...wahaha....anyway....im still trying to adapt to this working environment....have been handling calls, mailing and other ad-hoc duties...ahaha....but getting use to the environment bar....always talking to myself into the mirror which the counter has one facing me....ahaha...cos at the counter no one talk to me de...they all busy at their desk....but they are nice...wahaha....abit weird talking to the mirror...but really cant stop me from talking....I like to talk alot de....and due to the boring environment....I took the newspapers in the morning of both Today and My Paper....now whatever news I would know...and even whatever sale....wahaha...but it does allow me to know more things than the usual me not reading newspaper that often....Oh yar...tmr got IMF training...hope I can wake up for it...Bless me...I almost forget about it until I check my schedule for tmr....till then lo~!

No comments: