Thursday, September 07, 2006

Joc's Birthday~!

Today we went to Suntec to celebrate Jocelyn's Birthday...I walked for the whole day....ahaha...I went to orchard at around 2pm....went to buy joc present....and until 4pm I say this short...look similar to the one at the Blossom....Cos I went to Blossom to ask whether there is her size but there was none....so went around to look for a similar one...and finally I saw one which look similar to it....ahaha...then since 4pm was still early from the time we meeting which is 8pm...so I walked around orchard....as I walk, I reached PS...ahaha....and then since it was near Bugis...I thought I could walk to Bugis and see if I can something for myself....but there was like nothing...Cos most of the shop is closed in Bugis Village....then I proceed to Suntec and reached around 6pm...and something terrible happened...was really panicked....almost thought it is the end of the world....ahaha...but lucky everything was rescued....phew.....Thanks to Peiwen....then we went to a Jap restaurant and have our dinner....everyone was on the budget so we choose something cheap....and we bought the cakes and have it at the esplanade...very 'Lang Man' hor....ahaha...it has been long since we go out together....we'll meet up again soon yea? Then after that we left each other...cos its getting late....wahaha....Hope Jocelyn like the present....;P Watching 'My Lovely Samsoon' Lo....Till then...

No comments: