Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Mid week!
Haven't been updating that often.
Work is hectic with even tighter KPIs to hit
Drilling into mini amounts to bring down the values
Feeling so lethargic recently that I always doze off on laptop

Well, someone posted me a question recently that set me thinking too.
Will you go back to your ex if he asked you back
In the past I would say "Yes" without thinking
Now perhaps, too afraid of being abandoned again.
The reason why I would say "Yes" without thinking
He is really a good person
I felt comfortable being with him
He understand my unusual self I guess

I am not the very vocal kinda person
More of a "negotiable" kinda person
Seemed to be easily bullied
Even when quarrels I would not want to say anything impulse
I would think it through
And find a way out to avoid such conflict

Yet such a personality of mine irks to some people
Seemingly as a hypocrite

Much about personality
I guess probably there is no perfect person
It is finding the one who could accept it

So much of what is in the mind
Yet so busy up with work
Just hope my name won't be on the retrenchment list
Its mid week already!
Hang in there
Hopefully I wont die from tomorrow's weight training!
Aja aja fighting!

Till then peeps

No comments: