Friday, February 21, 2020

Friday! TGIF?
I badly need more sleep.
It was such a good weather to sleep on this morning.
Nothing much to update
The same old work and go home kinda weekday routine

Thursday should be workout day
But bro got lazy cos of the rain
So was a home workout day
Not being monitored
I did half of the planned HIIT workout
Still I feel some thigh aching today

Have been thinking through a bit more too
Thanks to the drama that finally I had finished 42 episodes of it
Really need to know what I really want in life
Felt aimlessly living everyday
Passing day like just another day
But well, I am always glad to have my family with me
Even though we might have our quarrels
Still we don't bear any grudges
At least I don't
Had been quarantine over the weekends
And I supposed this coming weekends too
Might be bored but gonna keep ourselves safe during this critical period!
Hopefully all gets better and I can plan for holiday soon!


Till then peeps~
Stay safe and healthy!
Aja aja fighting!

No comments: