Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Tuesday.
Busy in the meeting the whole morning.
Had a good 2km run yesterday
Though I target at least a 2.4km
Thanks to the gastric.

Weighing the pros and cons
Kinda sort out my thoughts
Just let go of things that perhaps not worth the thought

It felt lighter

Simplicity is definitely much comfortable than complexity
Nevertheless, I feel I am still learning
To learn to let go of things that I used to stubbornly hold on to
There is no ending to life lessons
Its the every experience that makes each lesson well learnt from.
体验也是另一种领悟.

Life can be taken seriously and not.
Just how you prioritize every part of it.

Till then peeps~
Mid week is coming soon!
DND this friday at Raffles City Convention with Kampung theme.
Look forward or not?
I definitely look forward catching up with the previous colleagues and some drinking session after that!







No comments: