Monday, February 03, 2020

Monday. As usual very blue.
Decided to go for a jog after work.
Had much thoughts ran through the mind.
Suddenly it hit me as to how unclear things are
The insecurities set in.
Which what always give me butterflies
And sometimes I don't have the courage to confront it
Or perhaps just follow as it goes and not probing further.
The 便利贴 kinda mentality always got stuck in me
And I will just quietly disappear if I am not meant to be existed.

Perhaps something I need to work on.
To be braver
To have a stand
To not be a weakling and acting all nonchalant about things

I need to find what I really want in life.
I feel that I am losing myself
And I am not sure where I am heading to
When things are not that simple
It makes me feels stupid

Something I will need to think through really hard.
And I hope I will get through it
Strike hard on my weakness
Though it is definitely not possible to change overnight

I will try.
To be better.
Aja aja fwighting!
Never say die till you really battle hard!
Till then peeps~


No comments: