Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Tuesday! Passed my Monday Blues.
But why Tuesday is also blue!
Weekends are always staying home due to COVID-19
Seems like the situation is under controlled
Though everyday there is more new cases.

Had been feeling stressed up
Not sure how to handle it
Some words are hard to put it across.
Too bluntly, it hurts.
Too rounded, it might not be able to put across correctly.
It is adding pressure on me.

Well, hopefully things get better.

As I watched romance dramas
Talking about relationship
And I realize how much I fear of it
Whenever I gather all my courage to move towards
Many times they just walk out of my life without notice
And I am forced to accept it
Losing faith and in fear
Will there even be a meant to be that is mutual?
Something that set the mind thinking

Short post here for a small break.
Till then peeps
Aja aja fighting!


No comments: