Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday. Cry on the bus again. Have been crying everyday on the bus!!! 我好没用!!! Crybaby!!! Sobx. Meet up with Cindy at jurong point. I MISS HER LOADS!!! Huggies!!! Really happy can get to see her!!! She is one that makes my life in GSK SPECIAL!!! We think the same which my friends usually think that such thoughts are weird. We had a lot of common topics!! 1 week never see her le!! Never miss her this much before!!!!Especially when my bus passed by Raffles Marina. I will always remember the appreciation dinner, the powerpoint slides we did together, the times we had. SOBX. I miss Jessie!!! Scold me for eating so less, teasing her. I miss LiYun. Those teasing of her and her shuai ge. I miss Shuai Ge!!!!! But people like MIA'ing. Not sure how he is. Ahaha. GSK really brought to me a lot of sweet memories. I LOVE THEM!!!! Sobx. Till then le.

No comments: