Sunday, January 06, 2008

Sunday

Sunday. Just recovered from fever. Went to church in the morning. Feel a bit better. Less stress?? Haiz. After that went to Bugis with mum. We went to 'Victor Kitchen' had DIM SUM!!! Well. Need to queue and its nothing much. The variety is just a few. But I must say their Dim Sum is unique in their way. It taste very different from those teahouse dim sum that you eat. They used some sort of vinegar to dip which I think it reduce the oiliness bar. After the dim sum, went to Bugis then we headed to Orchard. I bought a skirt from Robinson. Then we headed to Takashimaya! Went LV! I want that BAG!!! OMG!! I want the Gucci Wallet too!!! Arghz! My first pay in RS??? Oh yar. I now working in RS components as CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT!!! I can't imagine they actually recruited me in the first place!! I thought I did really bad for the interview. Haiz. My team leader a bit fierce, adding to a lot of stress to me! I scared I can't cope! Kind of a bit regret about taking up this job. Hope I can cope with it. I decide to take this as a challenge. But sometimes I wonder if I can really do it. 'Cos I really know what are my limits. Haiz. Haven been sleeping well this few days. Till then le. Nitez.

No comments: