Friday, January 04, 2008

Fever

Friday! Today got training!! There is a lot to memorise!!! NEED TO MEMORISE ALL????!!!! ITS INSANE!!!!!ARGHZ!!! I cant stand this!!! The 'dao' people!!! Why can't they greet each other in the morning??? Can't get use to the way they work!! Saw the ugly side of customer service. Feel a bit disgusted by it. Lots of procedures that need to memorise hard. I have a hard time! SUPER STRESS!!! The team leader who gives me the training is stressing me a lot!! She is so fierce! Arghz. Butterflies in the stomach!! Tears just flow unknowingly. The weird feeling. I don't know how to express! Who can understand how I'm feeling?? The sense of loneliness. I used to fear not of loneliness and yet I am now. Is it because of them that make me used to the accompany?? Sobx. Having Fever. Feel like my whole body is going to burn me up! Must be the aircon that makes me shiver on the bus!

PS: 眼泪不自觉流两行...我想你们!!

No comments: