Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday

Friday. Cry again. Sobx. No one understand me. I know its me! I keep everything inside. I never express whatever feelings I had out. Never talk to anyone about it. Just hide and cry silently. I just need a little comfort. But this inner me just don't let me open up! I HATE MYSELF!! I hate this inwards me!! I cry a lot more than usual. Even the worst time I had is less depressing than now. I scared I will think too much. Just can't control those tears from flowing. I guess I had frighten many of you all le bar. Thats the VERY different side from my bubbly me. The dark world of my own. Now is my darkest time and I believe I will get through this time. No worries for me. I will try to get over it. XXX say until I cry (Shall not elaborate on it. But am very sad that she said those. COMPARISON!! I HATE IT!!!!) now can't stop tearing. Haiz. I shall depend on myself like what I used to. Till then lo. Shall have a good sleep. Haven been sleeping well. Dream of Michelle and Chris Dobson!!! OMG!! Have been dreaming about GSK people!

No comments: