Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First day of work in RS

First day of work in RS Component. I sensed the unfriendliness of the company. Regretting joining the company. Cried on the bus on the way home. Kinda scared that I can't cope it well. Stone there for the whole day. Nothing much to do on the first day of work. The team leader is a fierce one! Sit beside her is so stressful!! HELP!! I regretting turning up for work! The people all a bit 'dao' nei! Haiz. Must at least stay till end of the 3 month probation. I got a lot of whining about the new job! THE LONG HOURS!!! Till 6pm!! Arghz! I wonder if I am able to adapt to this new environment. Haven't been doing well since the new year! Arghz! A pleasant year ahead?? I'M WISHING FOR IT!!! Can I have a pleasant year??? Have been drowning myself with all the tears. I miss GSK!!!! CINDY! JESSIE! LIYUN! SHUAI GE!? Arghz. Depression??? Over-tensed?? Need some rest! I hope I can get through this. Training I presume a difficult one. Bless me bar. Till then~

No comments: