Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday!

Just came home. Now is Sunday 4am. Went to town with Peiwen to shop for new year clothes. SO LONG NEVER SEE HER LE!!! Hugs. We talked and walked a lot! Hehe. Getting a bit emo. Talked about each other life. I realised how depress my life is getting. Almost teared. Sobx. We had dinner at MOF! It was really yummy!Hehe. My appetite increased. Left last of the bento. I think it is also the person I am eating with that determines my appetite bar. After that go to holland v and meet Mama, Pap, Cindy and Liyun. Hugs. Cried a bit. We talked a lot at Tango's. I controlled all my tears, swallowed them down. Saw Apple Hong(Artiste) at Tango's too. Look a bit like Yubing lei! I almost thought is Yubing until Pap say she is Apple. LOL. Then I heard her talked and yar! She is Apple. We sat there till 1+ then we went to West Coast! Go to PLAYGROUND!!!! OMG!!! SUPER HIGH!!!! Hugs. I LOVE THEM!!! THEY really make my day better. I miss Jessie!!! She can't meet us up. Sobx. I must apologise for this few days emo' posts. But I really need some means to really write up whatever feelings and emotions. Just don't want to suppress whatever even in here. Thanks peeps for all the care and concern! I hope things will get better.

No comments: