Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mum's Birthday

Today is my mum's birthday....Just got back from dinner...had dinner outside paid by my sis....ahaha...birthday cum pay day treat...we had dinner at Jurong West Sports and Recreation Complex...Its located near the City Harvest Church area....The restaurant is Nihon Musa that we go....its the one introduced on TV very often with their 99c plate sushi....the sushi is really really nice...Especially the scallop, salmon sushi and the soft shell crab maki...the variety doesnt seem to be as much as they indicated....maybe because we went there late....hehe....dropped at the wrong bustop....wahaha....then went back have Mango Mousse cake....Birthday treat always make me FAT...Tmr will be another for my dad's birthday....ahaha...mum's and dad's birthday is one day apart....Dont say Im bias buy belt for my dad and nothing for mum?? I bought her a handbag long ago.....was also not cheap de wor....Tmr dad's birthday....till then lo...needa catch some sleep....

No comments: