Friday, March 02, 2007

Confused

Have been going for interview since thursday...So many agents called me...but still not in the mood to start work so early...I haven rest enough....yet I have to go for the interview....They say earlier you start working the better for you...Still considering if I should get into a private school now or work for 2 years and then opt into a local university using the working experience....I'm in between....I feel like joining the UNSW!! Their course like not bad...and the certificate will definitely look nice on the resume if I have that bachelor....money is the problem bar....the tuition fee is quite expensive and I dont want to use my parent's money to pay for the fees which is like I cant possibly return them...Loan doesnt seem appealing to me too...the interest I have to repay....contract with Navy or whatever organisation is what I'm currently considering....but many of my friends discourage me from taking that....wahaha....where is my future?? I really cant see at the moment....What I want to do in future?? I cant tell, I'm not sure, I'm confused.....Currently in a lost state....All my friends know where they want to be yet me still lost.....Help me find my path bar....Till Then.....*headache ar...Dunno what path to choose which I cant see what they so called 'FUTURE'....

No comments: