Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dad's Birthday

Dad's birthday today....My younger sis treating again....ahaha...yesterday that dinner was really cheap...we, 5 people, eat 14 plates and some other side dishes is like less than $40 lo.....wahaha...so my sis treating today....we went Mayim...but without my mum cos she's working...luckily I am clever...I share noodles with my sis....cos I cant take much food for dinner...my sis ordered xiao long bao....which I think is abit oily....the soft shell crab was not bad...and I really love their 'Pao Cai'( Korean Cabbage, yet suit Singaporean, more sour than spicy) Was really full though I ate less....hehe....and we wait for mum to come back and another cake for my dad's birthday...Durian Mousse Cake....Im not a Durian lover...so I dint take.....ahaha....This is the first time we had cake on dad's birthday....cos we usually celebrate together on mum's birthday.....Yawnz....Really tired le....Till Then~

No comments: