Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Im Free~!

Yohooo....Im free from the torture of reading the notes....Have been reading for a week le wor....ahaha....Today got the laptop they give me...It is like so bulky.....Its a IBM laptop....so heavy nei...Lucky no need to bring home...Just lock inside the locker can le....wahaha....Got laptop, Got internet....yet I cant use MSN and all....cos they would track what I did and need login to my ID....tsk tsk...The people there are not bad...hehe...got one look like my primary school teacher.... lots of nice people there.... but I really cant stand the quiet envt...too quiet le....and nobody talk to me....cos they got training and I got sore throat that has been there for weeks....haiz.... but I like to talk leh... Really too quiet le...I also dont dare to talk unnecessarily.... In case I blurted out something I shouldnt talk about.... You know.... I always talk too straight.... And thats when I regret what I say...Gotta go le...Wanna watch my show...hehe....Till then lo~!

No comments: