Friday, March 23, 2007

Its Friday~

Working life to me is so dreadful....quite boring....doing all excel stuff....no excitement....no new stuff...Haiz...Should have like go into other industry....ahaha...I also forget to tell you guys....my position in the company is called Data Analyst....under the MERPS project for finance and procurement department...is just a assistant to help out with both dept de work...wahaha...actually in general is called administrator.... Just that they tell me is called Data Analyst.....hehe....Hmm...have been like thinking what course I should go for a degree....actually I have considered about going into IT design...but dunno whether got such course whereby I can learn many design software....then with my diploma in business maybe I can go into marketing... dunno why suddenly I feel like doing marketing....'cos I think its more challenging and its up to your creativity to show awareness of own product bar....Im still confuse about what I am going to do in the future...Still need more consultation.....bless me bar....Today is FRIDAY~! Yippppeeee..... I can sleep MORE~!

No comments: