Monday, March 12, 2007

First Day of work

First day of work...Hmm...Have orientation which is like lectures!!! Yawnz...it was really bored...thats not the end....after that orientation we had lunch and I must say the food is really bad....I think I am taking fruits only from tmr....hopefully the fruits doesnt taste weird too...then I went to my desk and settle down...was given a sheet of paper stating the notes that I would be needed to read through for training....and there is like a long sheet of notes that I need to read lo~!!! Need to spend a week or two to finish the notes...MCQ on the notes needed to hand in to the HR...OMG~!! But the working envt is not bad...Nice people, Nice envt, Nice seat, Everything is nice...hehe...hopefully everything will go smoothly...temp assignment finished at end August~!! Yawns...Need to catch some sleep...Nites...Need to wake up early....Ask me go out oso wor...hehe...but I free at nite and weekends wor....Take care peeps~! Love everyone~

No comments: