Friday, July 01, 2005

Tired~!

Today a tired day cos the ECD lecture was really very bored...almost fall asleep...today should be the enrolment of the junior guides and i should have gone back to help out with the whole enrolment ceremoney...but due to lectures and tutorials...I could no make to the enrolment ceremoney...it must have been heavy for Germaine to help up in the whole thingy...i'll try to attend guides whenever I could...hmm...oh yar about my friends thingy...i just have to accept it...i dunno them really well and that our topics differ...maybe I had changed...but to the better or to the worst i'm not sure...they told me that i am just overly sensitive...but what can i say?? They join for an event together...and they din even ask me if i am interested...ok...maybe they think i will not be interested in that event...meeting them out tml...hope things will get better...today shall be a short post...gotta add on to the IS marketing proposal for the message and slogan stuff...will blog another day....

No comments: