Saturday, July 23, 2005

Life?

Hey...Common test finished...yohooo....hmm...today started studying for today blaw test...then receive call from my uncle saying that my aunt's mum pass away...I really feel abit sad about it...heard that yesterday night things are not doing well...i had prayed for her since i heard that she is not feeling well...i really prayed hard hoping that there will be a change....or maybe a miracle can happen...haiz...really feel that life is so fragile...at any point you wont know what will happen next...and i really believe in placing health in front of anything...its gd to have a healthy lifestlye....haiz...have been moody since then...feel that life seems to be so meaningless...whereby death is around you...and sadness is so filled in the environment i am in...health problems of people around me...i really hope that they will get better especially my paternal grandma....is it such sudden death of humans make people treasure their life? Humph...really hope that my aunt, uncle, cousins and all will be strong towards all those happened...life is predestined...and yar...today i went for my sis guitar concert and din join jocelyn, eveline and all to the dinner...feel abit bad...really sorrie..but i must go support my sis....hehe...the concert lasted 2hrs...really did enjoy the concert...all those pros...so envy...ahaha...and my sis with that serious look playing on the guitar...so funny....the whole thing ends at 10...and haven had my dinner cos i rush to the concert...after the concert immediately went to the funeral...while sitting there got alot of emotions...really feel about things happening in earth...alot of 'why' questions popping up...haiz...things arent getting better....my world seems to be so messy...Argh~!who can save me from all those...now really cant sleep...cos drank coffee in the morning....abit excited about tml...going Z-Pop again~! yohoo...this time going with my sis...mum got it for me...yipee...can see the superstars there too...and congrats to WeiJian that he had get into the semi-finals...yipee...his singing too did touched me...Jiayou wor~!And not to forget to wish christopher HAPPY BIRTHDAY~! Im feeling hungry cos din eat for dinner...better go sleep now...till then~!

No comments: