Thursday, July 07, 2005

ME~!

I have always wonder if i am a lonely one in the world...
And at times I really feel so alone...
seems like I dont talk much except during blogging...
crapping all the way just in my blog...
Sometimes i wonder if i am just the only weirdo...
Living all alone left ignored by the rest...
It seems like I am not part of the world...
Like an alien...
Nevertheless I know that I have wonderful friends around me...
They are of great friends...
And I simply treasure them all...
At times there may be misunderstanding
But I just know that everything will be cleared...
At this point of my life...
I suddenly feel a need to be expressive...
But I am just not an expressive person...
I dont know how to express whatever I feel...
Somehow I may even give them the wrong idea of what I feel...
Its time I had to learnt to be expressive...
To clearly project what I feel...
And not like a block...
With no reaction and expression...
People may see me as an ignorant person..
Someone who is arrogant...
But I must say I am not...
I am more introvert...
Thats part of me.....

No comments: