Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Blur Day...

Blogging here...ahaha...today I am really rush...first day in the morning i receive peiwen's msg...telling me that she'll be late for lesson...and i had a shock of my life...i thought i remember wrongly the time...quickly check with peiwen...still very blur....ahaha..then she confirm with me there is a change in the timing and no1 told me about it(thanks to peiwen..if not i would still be sleeping)...den i quickly went to brush my teeth, wash my face and everything....anyhow get a shirt and pants...change le den rush towards the busstop....wanted to wait for taxi...but the bus came first...so i took the bus...find the bus too slow...den drop at the CHIJ bukit timah der...hail a taxi...and that uncle brought me up to KAP to Sunset way...den U turn to my skool...and guess wad...he bring me to the convention...ahaha...den rush to the tutorial...was 45mins late...still very blur too...i took about 15mins to wash up...din get to bath...and i believe i really stinks cos i run all the way...sweating like hell....ahaha...bad start of the daysconclude the whole bad day....during tutorial my hp alarm suddenly rang...ahaha...that should be the time i actually should have woken up...cos last night did IS presentation till quite late...ahaha...after the tutorial went to HRM lecture...really pathetic...so few people...plus the lecture is speaking so so soft...hardly hear wad she's toking...den after that should be meeting up with my friends to watch initial D but they not free...den find friends see who wanna go but cos is quite last min so most of them cant make it....this few days i got no time to watch....i realise....24 HR is NOT enough...cant even catch a movie i really wanted to watch...tml hope i can watch..but got lots of work..hope i can go watch...today i am so blur....wahaha...look abit messy wor...yea...every feelings i had is some sort of cleared...and im getting happier....ahaha...i know why i haven been receiving his msg since 25 Dec 2004....not even one...but that doesnt matter anymore....all i know he is happy with his things...and yar...he will be going to the army soon...i hereby wish all the best in his future endeavour bar...wahaha...sounds like i have decided to take down everything...but deep inside my heart...i really dunno if i really done that...but not thinking about this stuff le...now concentrate on studies...dun understand alot of the lecture...better do revision now...but i haven start any...My promise to my grandma i must remember...my promise must be kept!!kkiez...gttg liao...need to tutorial...=P blog another day bar...

No comments: