Saturday, July 02, 2005

Done!

Yeap..things have gone out to be well...we did chat alot about things going on among us...everything is somehow settled...and I know we'll be friends forever....sorting out all my feelings today...be it friendship, feelings for someone...all sorted out...for now i will treasure all my friends, my family members...and study hard for my coming soon common test...i promise to my grandma that i will do well for the exams and study real hard...and i must prove to her that i can do it(*tearing...)
Today I shall do try to do some revision...i dun wanna break my promise to my grandma that i had made at the hospital...(*sobsob) i will definitely strive and work hard...I miss grandma...did went to visit her during fathers' day...and i realise i just cant stop missing her...she is the greatest grandma of all....(*I MISS HER LOTS~!..*Crying)
Kkiez...the cheerful me has been back le..wohoo...just come back after meeting with friends...feel alot better after everything...I now really very high wor...cos i finally decided to preserve the sweet memories...and not pursueing for anymore...it takes me alot of courage...hehe...now i feel so relaxed...and yar...Stacy birthday is coming soon...next friday...and i do her something really special...handmade de...specially from me to you...luckily my mum is giving me pocket money soon...then i have the money to spend...hehe...but when is she going to give me huh?? ahaha...i feel like shouting...."I Feel GOOD....dadadadadada....SO GOOD...So good..." wahaha...abit mad now...high for no reasons...wahaha...gttg liao...must do revision as i mention wor...promise made is to be kept....till then...shall blog another day...

No comments: