Saturday, June 23, 2007

Saturday

Today is Saturday! Stayed at home and watch my drama online. Actually plan my shopping from outram to bugis but drop the idea. Cos I want to shop alone and I bet I will spend alot when I go alone. Next time lo. Later in the afternoon went to vivocity with my sisters! We bought some clothes. Total spendings=$50. Not bad bar. Cos got sale so still ok. I bought a dark chocolate digestive biscuits! It says its healthier and suitable for dieting. Didn't realise mark and spencer got sell alot of healthy food. Shall try their cereal one day. Now got sale somemore. We went to the Giant at vivocity! Caught a glimpse at the Ben's and Jerry ice-cream. Got report say Ben's and Jerry ice-cream is a healthy choice of ice-cream. Not very sure about it. But was tempted to buy cos there is offer, less than $10! Bought an instant pasta package and milk for tommorrow's lunch. Its easy to cook serve 4 person and can be microwave cooked. Next time can eat that at work when I slowly get back to my normal meals. I've decided to get back to my normal meals which is consuming starch stuff for lunch but not so fast at the moment. Suddenly decided on this cos my friend says I should go for normal meals. I'm easily persuaded. Gotta go le. Abit tired. Till then.

No comments: