Wednesday, June 20, 2007

思念依然 还在

Today really NO GOOD!! We registered for the Movie Therapy but they say we contingent staff cannot attend!! PENGZ~!! Then we become VERY RESTLESS!!! No mood to work lo!! How can like that threat us de. Though we are contingent staff, but still work for them de. Arghz. Since Monday at work no appetite. Though will feel abit hungry. Then go home gorge on food! Arghz. I also dunno why lei? Dunno why got so deep feeling. Tsk Tsk. Notice him since first day of work. Oops. I remember the first word I heard from him is 'Sorry' when queuing to pay for the food during lunch on the day I have my training [18.04.07]. Then I think he very polite, gentleman. ARGHZ. He is my motivation everyday to work de wor!! Now don't have le. Haiz. Today still doing sorting. Help Jessie abit with hers cos hers really very tiring!!! Eye will POP OUT!! Wahaha. But she still have to do OT. Poor thing. Jiayou wor. "思念依然还在 "

我是爱情傀儡
只为爱掉眼泪


© Brigitte Khoo Jie Bin

No comments: