Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dinner and Dance

Just came back from dinner and dance. Got take photo with ShuaiGe. (*awkward) Thanks to his friend cos he helped me to take photo and also to Cindy for the camera. I went alone to ask to take photo with him! Arghz. I just gather all the courage to chase him. Lucky he slowed down and I'm able to take photo with him. Somehow I feel it will end up the same. Got loads of things to ask him. Wonder if he had received my mail. Ask for his number. See him I suddenly forget to ask. Arghz! He smiled alot today!! And he got smile at us when we are outside of the ballroom. SUPER HAPPY! FIRST TIME he smiled so happily at us. And Thats SHUAI! I think he should smile more! Then he went to smoke and his bus came. So didn't get to talk to him. But he accept me in MSN! Wahaha. Next time work maybe can talk to him! Oopps. Kidding. Sadness? I don't know. Emo'ing? I supposed. Weird? YESH! Missing someone? ALOT! Wonder when will we meet again. Cry? YESH! Why? I see his back, 远远的离我而去. That kind of feeling I really DONT LIKE! Shy? EXTREMELY! I even shiver when I took picture with him and I smile so stiff. Agrhz! But he is very shuai in the pics! His smile. So mesmerising. I'm loving it! Ahaha. Talk to him in MSN! Happy! Cos he say he saw my email! Hehe. Today cant sleep le. In a confused state. Don't like the feeling ' at times I want to give up, you give me hope.' Arghz. Pictures uploaded in friendster! Go friendster see wor. So sad today Jessie went off early. I must be a happy girl! I'm sure I can! Now go work SUPER NO MOTIVATION AT ALL LE! Tsk Tsk. How am I going to survive till end sept without shuai ge! Till then. No More Tears.

伤心难过, 这一切不好过.

No comments: