Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Graduation Ceremony~!

Current time:1.30am
Today graduation nei~!! Wahaha!!So happy, EXCITED! Get to see all my darling friends!! I'm happy! Got half day of from work for the graduation ceremony!! Time passed so fast today. I left at 12.10pm and I bump into Ken walking towards cafe for lunch!! Wahaha. Then went to cafe to look for my friends to say I'm going off le. (Actually want to catch another glimpse of Ken 'cos he walked too fast! *opps) Meet Peiwen and Liqing~! I so HIGH~!! We graduating together today~!!! I'm gonna clap loud loud for all my friends! Limei was sitting beside me and Limin (know her in flash classes) We talked cos the ceremony was quite a boring one! We even have to sing national anthem, but no one sang. Wahaha. After the whole ceremony ended, we went around to take photos!! Saw Gin and Irene!! So long never see le!!! Cos I'm always sick and I missed all those gatherings! Sorry Gin!! I missed them! But didn't see the rest of TB22. Sobx. After that me, Peiwen and Liqing we went town!! Hehe. We went to play ARCADE at Cineleisure!! Our Fav arcade game. We called it "Siu Siu". Then we went to level 9 play the photo hunt!!! We play quite long there cos we "bu gan xing" never hit our target. Hehe. Sleepy and slept on the bus when on the way home. Yawnz. Sleepy le. Tomorrow gotta go work. Till then~! HAPPY GRADUATION TO ALL~!

No comments: