Friday, June 22, 2007

SAD!

Friday!! Restless than before. Sad than ever. Something happened. I'm really sad she's leaving! Cried alot! Cos I miss her loads! She brought me laughter every morning, helped me alot, played together at dinner and dance and loads! Haiz. I really 舍不得 her! The time we go JB together! Arghz!! This week is TERRIBLE! No wonder the bad omen!! I know she has reasons to leave and I won't probe on further but I want her to know that I'm there for her and if she needs someone, I'm here! You got us yea!!Me, Cindy, Jessie and Liyun!! We miss you loads!Sobx Sobx. Haiz. Today do sorting!! Can sort until I MAD! Weird at work! Nothing seems to be smooth even my SORTING! The data I keyed missing! Arghz! HOW COME? I also dunno. Quite a number wor. I can't be so careless to miss so much de! I think maybe because of some sudden shutdown I had which didn't recover my post last few days. ARGHZ!

PS: 我怀念的日子会有回来的一天吗?

No comments: