Monday, June 20, 2005

Thanks

Hiyoz guys...thanks for everything...Im so touched...I know I still have you guys...hehe...haven been blogging for days...cos i left my lappy at my aunt's house...hmm...today went karaoke session with a bunch of Scottish...and was really fun...Melissa has a great voice...wahaha...problems are left unsolved...things arent going smoothly for me...WHY?? I really did try to talk to them...But was being ignored...Sadded...Does our friendship ends here?? I dont want...friends I really treasure them all...those who loves me and those who I love...I must admit I am poor in expressing whatever I wanted to say...and may seems to be cold...but all these doesnt mean I am not bothered about our friendship...haiz....Loneliness I do feel when I am with them...but why I feel that?? The feeling of being left out...the feeling of being made use...What can i do??Confused.Sadded...Really hope that things will get better...Have been really bothered about it...that too causes many of my sleepless night....When I am with them..I really feel so much left out...so lonely...so alone...wonder if things will get better...*Sigh....but I know our guides Campfire is coming...Is this FRIDAY...yohoo..Am really excited about the whole thingy...hehe...blog another time..gttg do CMA tutorial...Thanks guys for ur concern...

No comments: