Saturday, June 11, 2005

Blog

Time To blog again...haven been updating my blog..hmm..this month really very broke...i left $52 for the month...omg...intend to watch quite a number of movie wor..shall cut down on the list...but i must go watch D-Initial, Monsters-In-Law..hehe...hmmm...how can i survive!!Have been chilling out with friends almost everyday at night...and thats how all the money is gone...hope anybody who own me money could return me..ahaha...now really in need of money...hmm...should i get an early allowance of nxt month??ahaha...Im financially broke...Must learn how to thrift...but think i can make it through with the slimming process...shall have muesli bars for lunch...ahaha...today so fun...we played VOS...its so so exciting...we played at skool from 2 to about 5++...after that went to causeway with peiwen and liqing...i did window shopping..while they really did shop...ahaha...but did aim at some clothes...shall "con" my mother there to buy for me...ahaha...so bad...hehe...left causeway point at 10+ and reach home arnd 11...and was so sleepy...but VOS make me so clear minded...yohoo...is so fun..have been playing since 2am...and i am still so wide awake...ahaha...its really fun...thanks to peiwen and liqing for introducing this game to me...hehe...BAOC afterglow for all is coming soon...it will be an barbeque at west coast park...Looking forward to it...cos i miss BAOC lots...SCOTLAND Rox~! we'll have a session of yo-ing again..till den...

To Anqi: How have you been? must take care of yourself wor..working night shift must have more sleep yar...hehe...dun tire yourself wor...and ahaha...how i hope i could go back and work there again...I really miss those days there...Especially you, Sam, Violet and rest...Really fun knowing you guys...hehe...when im free i'll go der and visit you wor...hehe...Is just to catch up with you guys only wor...no other motives yar...cos you are my best buddy ever...Love you and miss you lots...Muacks~!
As for him...I still haven organise all my feelings out yet..still am thinking about him all day...wahaha....

Kkiez..gttg continue playing VOS le...will blog some other days...Miss you guys..

No comments: