Friday, June 24, 2005

Blues....

I had a real hard week...really glad a new week is coming..hope everything would be doing fine next week...Dear friends...thanks for all the concern...Im sure i will be able to cope with everything...though all those sad feelings had dampen my everyday mood...i have been quite messy this week...be it tutorials, presentations, attire,etc....the blues are giving those moody feelings...I love skooling...I had all those wonderful classmates and friends there...not forgetting my friends i always chill with...they had really made my day better...and at that moment with them...forgetting all those problems i had...today went home quite late...bump into them...sort things out abit...but was left ignored after 5 mins of talk...had i done anything wrong? then i came to realise...our friendship is that fragile...even more fragile than the glass...i somehow feel the changes they had ever since they always go out without me...what can i say...people are just so realistic...once they feel the distance...its like the gap will never be closed...i had always treasured our friendship...really hope that things will get better...if i ever given you guys black face...do forgive me...im just so depressed about the whole thing...it had been on for months...stop here le..gttg do BLAW e-tutorial....take care guys...looking forward to tml BB girl guides campfire...I LOVE GUIDING~!IT ROX MY LIFE~!
To my juniors: You guys jia you yar...all your effort will be well paid tml...im sure we'll all enjoy tml's campfire...take care all and prepare to rock,cheer and have fun tml...I Love you guys...

No comments: