Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My Voice~!

Have you ever been left out by a whole bunch of friends?
Such feelings i had it...
and I really felt saddness...
But no hard feelings...
I really felt abit being make use of...
And that Friendship is nothing to them
Am I abit over sensitive?
I had ask myself repeatedly...
But this is not the first time they treat me so cold...
Suddenly I felt so lonely...
So friendless...
I must say I am an introvert...
But I love making new friends
And i must say for the past few years..
I have known marvellous friends...
I treasure them...
And really did enjoy those time spent with them all..
They are always there when I am sad...
Special thanks to Anqi, Sam
We have been tru all those happiness and sadness together...
Be it break ups, friends problems,etc.
But whats the best is that
WE HAVE EACH OTHER~!!
Love you guys lots...
Haven been seeing you guys...
Now University should be on hols
We'll meet up one day yar..
I wanna see the new guy you know at the pub...
I must really thank you guys for being there for me this few days
Cos the sadness even my secret recipe(SWEETS!!shh..is my secret!!) cannot get rid..
This recipe does work for me since I was working in Motorola
It helps me stop me tears from rolling down
Have been feeling down for the past one month
Hope that I din aggitate anyone...
If so I really have to apologise for my act...
I'll stop here...got loads of work to do..blog again next time..

No comments: