Monday, February 14, 2005

I am once again SAD

Today is valentine day...a sad day...cos someone break a news to me...he got gf which seems to be an ah lian...wa...that means he like ah lian type huh...ok...i have to say my devoteness have to end here...i admit defeat that my persevrance shall end here...but we are still friends...and thats a great thing...though really very sad..and dunno if i can get out of it...it is not that i am so despo for him or what...is that i have sunk so deep into it that i may not be able to get out of it...haiz...hope that time will heal everything...but like sam says...it doesnt work...juz like what i say in my the other blog it will only make you get use to the pain and not moving on...i wanna move on...he's just the one tree i see which i assume is the best once i step into the forest...but i have not seen that best tree in the forest...and i have no hurry to find that one...for i have my wonderful friends by my side..i really have to thank that someone who tell me about this...he made me come to sense...really thank you alot...cos i have no information about the inside...you have save me from that dreamland...that fantasy i used to naively believe in...hmm...later going catch movie with my friends....yipee..hope dey wont pang sei me wor....:P
Yesterday is Memory...Today is misery....Tomorrow is mystery....

No comments: