Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Chinese New Year

Yohooo...Is Chinese New Year!!!Hmm...Now juz cum hme from those visit to my relative's hse..very tired...yesterday i 3 am sleep wor..den 8 am muz wake up for mass liao...now kinda sleepy and crappy here..haha...hmm...hope that this new year will be a better year for me and all...it seems not bad...my grandma is sort of getting better...at least now i can catch what she say now...which initially i din quite get what she says..really hope things will get better...haiz...my life really feels empty..really need a goal to move on...yea...gonna set one target of the year...hmm...things are getting to smooth...i really think alot this week...and really think too much...think of giving up on him but really...giving up really takes more courage than persevering...and i really dun have the courage...maybe i still believe that i still can take it...but i noe that i am really tired...it is so contradicting....but i still like him alot...he may not see all the post i wrote for him in my the other blog or even this blog...sumhow i feel better after writing all my feelings out...and i believe that i am not really good at expressing my feelings and i can only do it by all those words here...it may seems a little insincere...but this is the only way i can express myself best...hmm...i muz jia you...end here le..gotta go catch some sleep....update next time...

No comments: