Thursday, January 02, 2020

First post for the year 2020.
Still down with a bit of coughing and sore throat
Yet I can still get fat with all the coughing
Still I am going to stay positive for this year
Gonna endure few more working days before my colleague is back from holiday!
Perhaps another decision I have to make soon on my career path
To continue to be in the operations
Or go back to deployment team
Had been thinking through
Too much factor to consider
Let me list down my concerns here.
Well, shall see how it goes...
Till then peeps

Continue with the operations
Pros:
Bosses are appreciative
More job security
Better chance for promotion

Cons:
Working no day no night
Boring desk bound job

Go back to Deployment Team
Pros:
APAC role
Less hectic than operation
Expanding into different field

Cons:
Retrenchment risk
Bosses not as appreciative
Slower chance for promotion

No comments: