Monday, December 30, 2019

After yesterday's post
I also did a closure post to that chapter in the other blog I created
Baby steps I am taking
But I guess I will soon be taking it well
Perhaps just couldn't stride away by what went wrong though
This year I am going to set some resolution for 2020 which I didn't do it for 2019.
Not trying to fix myself to a certain achievement
But most important is live on the value of being me and happy.

Year 2020 Resolution
1. To smile more than I cry, or best is no cry la.
        *But I got weak points for sad stories.
2. Exercise more, keep fit and stay healthy.
        *Ups it to twice a week, minimum 1 hour per workout
3. Open up more to people
         *Less of coldness
4. More Love.
         *Spend more time with family~
5. Another Solo trip
         *Maybe a backpack trip to Korea/Japan or Taiwan again?
6. More volunteer work
         *More active with Team Nila and newly join CDAC
7. Get hitched, with the right one!
         *Well, my friends say I have to add this one. Not sure if tinder does work out right.
         *Eyes really gonna open bigger and not be so easily hooked by sweet talks
8. Blog more often!
          *Noting down whatever emotions I have there and then.
          *Looking back at those posts make me realized how much I had grown

That's about all to set ahead for a better year I guess
Seems easy but keeping to it is tough
Have a blessed new year peeps~


No comments: