Sunday, December 08, 2019

Recently, kept having tight chest and I thought it might be my time is up.
Especially after Godfrey Gao's incident.
Will take more care and slowing things down.

Went to visit grandma at NTF and gym at westgate today.
As usual I walked the same route there alone.
Tough as usual.
I controlled my tears.

Passed by the place we sat for hours and me crying so hard there.
Couldn't help and tear up.
Taking the same route back.
Memories seem so hard to let go
The place when you asked me to be your girlfriend while I was struggling to give an answer.
The place we first kissed.
The place we broke down, I hugged you yet you pushed me away.

On the way back, I wished that you are doing even better now.
In the mind, the words I want to say to you.
I know you deserve someone better.
I hope you think for yourself more.
I hope you found someone better.
I hope happiness stays with you.

It is not my first time being abandoned anyway.
Just this time it really hit hard on me.
Thought I should be getting used to being abandoned.
Still it hurts.
Cos it's something not easy to let go.

Route to happiness seems impossible for me.
Just being unwanted or rather like a post it note, used and throw.
Seems like my destiny.

For now, I shall just try to be
What I am used to be.

Till then peeps.
Pre-Monday Emo-ness... 

No comments: