Thursday, January 09, 2020

Thursday and finally yay!
Colleague is back from holiday!
Totally hope I could better rest today
The nasal congestion had been making me super restless
Skipping workout today too
Had been skipping the weekly workout for 4 weeks
Thanks to the common flu virus
Yesterday Spotify made me so emo!
The playlist were all the songs I listen throughout the toughest period
Relating to the emotions I had there and then
It really hit my very hard
For now, perhaps a little hard for me
To trust
To commit
To being into a relationship
Getting old and fragile
Not sure if I can withstand another blow
Just want to be happy
Though at times may seems lonely
Since most of my friends are married
Shall work towards buying my first home at 35!
Its like in less than 2 years time!
Gonna take care of myself better this year
Till then peeps
Its one more day to Friday!


No comments: