Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday! One more day to CNY!
I am only excited about feasting from CNY
And definitely NOT looking forward to the questions I have to tackle
Didnt get any CNY clothes
Perhaps wearing something that is in the wardrobe but I never wear it?
Its as good as new right?

Did Cardio Blast yesterday at Stadium Open House.
Quite a fun group but the traveling back home is a torture!
Need more effort with workout after 5 weeks off from it
Gonna add more intensity to the work out
Perhaps twice a week!
Need more toning up and building up my stamina
Hopefully I will persevere on workout better this year.

Such a sleepy day that my eyelids feel so heavy
Busy with work yet just can't perk up for the rush
Even a hot chocolate doesn't work
Gastric there it comes
Gonna spam more water to ease the pain
Another thing to work on is meal intake.

Monday I did try to make broccoli to work
But just one day that I manage to do it for this week
Tomorrow is a half day!
Hope I can leave on the dot and grab a good lunch!
Till then peeps and Happy Lunar New Year~


No comments: