Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday~!

FRIDAY!!!! ITS FINALLY FRIDAY!!! I’m depriving of sleep!!! The weather is making me SICK!!! ARGHZ!! *Choo* Sneeze Sneeze. Hehe. Christmas is round the corner~! Festive Season~!!! I want to go TANGLIN MALL!!!! * Let it snow let it snow let it snow* Shall polish up my bible knowledge during this festive season bar. Oopps. Have been being chided on my bible knowledge by my friend. I will start to read bible today?? EH! I intend to watch DVD tonight!!! I will read at least Isaiah 11? Hehe. Ok. I’m quite sick of being at the procurement department. Having to face all the chemicals name EVERYDAY! Sending emails! It seems like my daily routine!!! It’s really boring!! I want new job! Yesterday watched “Cao Ji Xing Guang Da Dao” on Cable. Liu Ming Feng self compose de song is REALLY VERY NICE!!!! VERY TOUCHING!!!! ESPECIALLY the one HE SANG yesterday! THE LYRICS AND MELODY IS NICE!!! Except the ending he ‘Zhuan yin” too much a bit weird. But I like his COMPOSITION!!! The song listen until can cry de!!! LIU MING FENG~! LIU MING FENG~! Wahaha! Why he didn’t come to SINGAPORE to “Xuan Chuan” their CD!! Now he is my another idol that compose songs!!! “Chuang Zhuo” Singer!!! I want to be LYRICIST!!! Feel like going to those music schools to learn how to really write lyrics. Though I know that lyricist is not a realistic career. Just have the interest in writing. If money isn’t part of life, I would take lyricist as my career bar. Yawnz. Sleepy at work. In a confuse state of mind. Till then~ Better concentrate on my work. Stop multi tasking. *Still thinking how I shall celebrate Christmas and New Year*

No comments: