Wednesday, December 26, 2007

BOXING DAY~

Its boxing day~! Hehe! My UNCLE BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~!
I took half day off today just to go for the 2 interviews my agent had arranged for me. Just came back from those interviews I had this afternoon!! SUPER TIRED!!! Travelling around TUAS!!! LOL! The first one is really ridiculous!!! Can't even communicate!! Japanese bosses, they had a hard time finding the words to communicate with me in ENGLISH! I was like helping them to get the word they wanted to use. LOL! Next, it was really far!!! 45mins ride from Jurong point! On my way there, I smelt CHICKEN!! And it reminds me of JESSIE! Lol! I didn't have lunch! I was too tired then and didn't really do well for that interview. =X Oh well! I guess I have just wasted the whole afternoon just like that. Perhaps I should rest first before I get a job?? Well well. Am a bit of tired. Gotta catch some sleep. Till then~

No comments: