Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve~!

Today is CHRISTMAS EVE!!! What am I doing in the office!!! All my friends are still having their beauty sleep and yet I am here working!!! Arghz. NVM! It's a half day! Thank goodness. Hehe. Going to town after work to SHOP!!! Wohooo~! ME and CINDY! ONLY! Oopps. Jessie can't join us. Hehe. *Ponder ponder* How time flies! I have worked in GSK like 9 months!!! I have thoughts of quitting like 7 months ago?? Yet its the friends that I made here that really makes me stay on. I think I am going to miss here loads. The days we had our talks over lunch. Hehe. Teasing Jessie. *opps* The days we spreed together for nice stuff online. The time we ST'ing. Wahaha. Didn't get to sleep last night 'cos had 'Yuan Yang' yesterday! LOL! Went to bugis with mum and sis! Treat them Banana Leaf at little india! Yum Yum. Was not bad and VERY FULL!! Then we headed to shopping~! And ended our dinner at the HK cafe. Wohooo~! It's knocking off soon~! Have a pleasant and BLASTFUL CHRISTMAS peeps~!

No comments: